1) Cook mango with green chilli, ginger, salt and turmeric powder.
: - Do not overcook.
2) Make a paste with coconut, cumin and mix with yoghurt in a bowl.
3) Pour it into the cooked mango, stir under low flame for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame.
4) Heat the oil in a kadai
5) Splutter mustard seeds and add fenugreek, sautéing until brown.
6) Add chopped small onion, garlic, broken red chillies and curry leaves.
7) Sauté until the onion gets its well-known colour and aroma.
8) Pour this over the mango.
- You may need to adjust salt according to the sourness of mango and yoghurt.